Woohoo!! Happy birthday, Musa Publishing!
And welcome to this fabulous hop! If this is your first stop, you are in for a treat! You have the opportunity to meet a truly amazing group of authors and hear about (and enter to win) an incredible lineup of books as well as win a KINDLE FIRE!
One thing that Musa does is encourage all kinds of author participation. One of those bits of encouragement resulted in the "Finally Ever After" line of stories. Each one brings a couple back together again for a second chance at love.
The instant I heard this idea, I wanted in, and my new release, Finally Ever After: Storm Duty will debut on October 12. The story takes place in the immediate aftermath of the terrible April 27, 2011 tornado outbreak which took place almost literally in my backyard.
I was horrified by the devasation to the towns I knew so well and put my hero and heroine right in the middle of trying to get power restored so that rebuilding could begin. Writing about such a frightening event helped me personally as I got the chance to voice some of the strong emotions I had felt during that time. I hope seeing this couple revive their relationship will renew my readers' hope and belief in love.
Can Kyle and Jenna find each other again in the midst of the devastation? Or will their jobs pull them apart and leave not only their homes but their hearts shattered?
In the aftermath of a series of tornadoes, Kyle Mathis just wants to guide his linemen to restore power to the devastated town of Milton. When reinforcements in the form of corporate deskjockeys come to work storm duty, he’s glad for the extra bodies to help serve food and support the crews working eighteen hour days.
But Kyle is not prepared to face one of the latest arrivals, his ex-wife Jenna. Jenna left him years ago, choosing her career over their marriage. However, being back together in their home town brings back memories and desire—for both Kyle and Jenna.
CONTEST: To win your own pdf copy of Finally Ever After: Storm Duty (perfect for reading on that Kindle Fire you can win), just follow this blog and leave me a comment with your email address. And I am sweetening the pot to include a $10 MUSA PUBLISHING gift card. Yes, I want you to read my stuff, but I want you to read other Musa authors as well!! Don't forget that the more you comment, the better your chance to win the Kindle Fire grand prize!
In case you don't feel lucky, just click here to buy your own copy from Musa Publishing! Pre-orders are available. Amazon and Barnes & Noble links will go live October 12.
Here are the rules one more time:
1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: October 1, at Midnight (pst)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, October 7, at Midnight (pst)
Winners will be drawn and posted October 9th! ***
Come Join the Party on October 7th at The Romance Review Forum to enter to win more prizes. http://www.theromancereviews.com/forum/ (Exact address will be posted as soon as I get it)
4) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP and COMMENT ON, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR & BOOK PAGE IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!
5) Grand Prize of a Kindle Fire is for US and Canada mailing addresses only. International winners will receive a $50.00 Musa Gift Card. Winner will be announced on October 7, 2012 at 11 est at The Romance Review Forum.
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? ***Authors & Book Pages have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***
Here are the links to go to your next stop! Thanks so much for coming by!